Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This Weekends Find.....


It is not often that I head to an antique store 
and come out with one item....


and that it was this coronation cup of
Queen Elizabeth that had to come home with me. 
 Kind of an odd one for me, but I think that  it was because 
I am anticipating more English items coming to the house....

you see....
 next week they will be tearing through our existing kitchen wall
to the new kitchen frame ~ and that means only a few
short weeks until I get to see this:


Do you know what this is???/
It's an 
and I'm totally in LOVE with it...
My husband and I purchased it two years ago ~
now THAT'S some kitchen planning
don't ya think???

Anyway...there's more fun ahead
so be patient 
(because I have been...really really patient for my new kitchen!)
and you'll see what's going on with our big
Winter/Spring Project :)



In the meantime you can look at one of my design boards 
that I've been putting together
(already some of it has changed....but we'll keep you updated!)


Oh....about that coronation cup...
well, it might hold some pencils....
scoop up sugar in the sugar jar 
or it may just hold a cup of tea../
whatever the case it will be put to good use!


5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, lucky you, an Aga! No wonder you bought the cup!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh Yes I know what an Aga stove is , I have heard about them for years and really never seen one however I have always heard they are fabulous

I like the Queen Elizabeth cup haven't seen one of those either LOL

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to hear and see the progress. So exciting and an Aga stove, good for you. By the way we ordered our farmhouse sink online 36 inches and when the man delivered to our friends house they asked my husband if it was a baby tub, LOL!!! We wound up purchasing all our faucets online. Can't beat the prices.

Cynthia

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, WOW! This is going to be fabulous, and you know I love the QEII cup!

xo

Sheila...who is excited for you!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Gorgeous cup!!! and beautiful beginings for your kitchen.I will reframe from looking up AGA.I can tell its a stove, but I want to read it in your own words. That way I get the full excitement you must be going though...LOL
Blessings,
Marie Antoinette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails